meetups meetups meetups.

friday- basketball in the morning. yeah yeah yeah. went back to my parents work, ate, and went to the doctors at 4 for my physical exam for school. went back home, bought my books for sh and went to bart for a meetup for my unheavens at 8. pretty boring day.

saturday- woke up at 930. met up with kelly at 10 to sell orange supreme highs. biked like 2 miles to bart station for a meetup with edgar to sell my sharks cw post hat. went to 7/11 grabbed a slurpee, and went back home. watched the comic con thing on g4. once that was over, headed out to hillsdale then bestbuy. got a new monitor for my dad cause his blew out. yup. tiring day.

sunday- reallly boring day. so my parents went to go play badminton as usual. they came back at 12. ate. and headed out to costco. i picked up some more white tees. and i tried getting a contacts exam, but they were all booked -.-. went back home and chilled. again, pretty boring day.

monday- idk why, but i was really tired and not in the mood to go anywhere, so i just stayed home, played some xbox, watched tv, ate, slept, etc. boring day.

tuesday. woke up at 12. ate. and headed out to randys house. got there at around 130. then headed out to irving and met up with katya at tutti melon. and i guess i saw theresa (she told me she saw me) but she didnt say hi. haha. went to katyas dads store and chilled for like 20 mins and left cause her dad didnt let her go anywhere with us. headed down to haight, met up with noah , picked up a pair of some funky shades. lol. and went to noahs house to chill for a bit. went back to randys house after watched some tv. and headed out to frs to play some ball. lost 1st game won the last two. aha. pretty chill day tho. hella tired after but it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment