7/23/09

thursday-
arright. so today. same old basketball thing. i got really good sleep last night tho but other than that nothing new. kinda got flaked by someone buying my unheavens. but we gonna meetup on monday. ate in-and-out and tried a 4x4 for the 1st time. haha. it wasnt that big. but it was good. was gonna meetup at serra to sell my orange 3m huf hat, but dude was gonna get there too late so we ending up meeting at around 2 at ssf bart. went back home. rested, then went to safeway to grab some baby oil for my shoes and some gushers. haha. went back home to my computer and checked ebay and saw that buyer of my 50 f/1.4 had already payed. so i packaged the thing. printed the label and went to the post office, which was right next to the safeway i went like 20 mins before. haha. but its all good. it was worth the 350 from selling it. came back home, put the baby oil on the suede of my flashes. turned out pretty good. noticeably darker and better. ordered some angelus paint and finisher to repaint andys mili 4s. looking forwards to some meetups tho. one on saturday for my post hat and one on monday for my unheavens. uhh so right now, i have 3 dollars in cash. lol. all my money is in my savings. but its all good. good day today tho, nothing bad happened and i went places and made some cash. all good. all good.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment