I'm back. Sorta.

Wow, it has really just almost been a year since I last posted in here. Anyways its been a good 2010 to say the least, many great moments and and few bad ones. All in all a great year. I won't really do a recap again or any hopes for the year (Yet) but just wanted to do a random post in here to show i'm still alive and all, haha. I may decide to post my 365 in here or keep it on tumblr or both. Haha, but odds are I probably wont keep up with it and just update it from time to time when something interesting happens, I guess that's good cause you probably don't want to read about my days where I just go to school and come home, something like that. But yeah, that's my plan and hopefully I actually keep up with it and blog more. Happy new year and hopefully 2011 will be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment