Photography

Really just been slacking on this part of my life. I always worry about gear and realized i dont really bring my camera out to shoot for the hell of it as much as i think and want to. Basketball season is starting so thats gonna be kinda hard for me to do that tho. So gonna still try to shoot as much as i can. Recently shot with eric at the SH vs. Valley Christian game. Didnt get much with my 17-50, but i did get to shoot the senior night photo for the parents, shoulda got paid haha. Anyways, gonna go shoot the T-Game tmo against Gal and Lincoln with Ron and Eric, prolly gonna get on the sidelines, but is so-so now cause Ron's hookup isnt gonna be there. We'll see tho.

SHCP Helmets
Hi
SHCP vs. Valley Christian
SHCP vs. Valley Christian
Kick
#34 of SHCP
senior night


No comments:

Post a Comment