1 week.

saturday- went to the picnic thing. pretty chill. played ball. ate. and didnt really want to, but ended up throwing waterballoons and stuff and getting all wet. overall, pretty chill picnic. went to my sisters orchestra thing at 8. fml tho "error 99" on my 20D for the first time today. now it comes in once in a while.

tuesday- headed down to stonestown with ben ryan and randy. ryan did his meetup. he sold some shoes for $10 lol. took the M downtown chilled for about 2 hours picked up a huf and pirates fitted. went back home. good day.

thursday- went downtown in the morning to my parents work hoping to chill with paola. paolas parents didnt wake her up so she was at home in hercules. so i just went down to andys house, chilled for a bit and grabbed his milli 4 to repaint and restore for him. did an arright job. took a long time mixing paints to get the blue tho. went down to stonestown hoping to go to ritz, but they closed down -.-. took bart back home and worked on andys 4s. oh and my left contact ripped today and ive only had them for a week. lol

today- woke up at 12. headed down to the post office to ship some stuff. came back home, ate, and left the house at around 2 and took bart to my parents work and waited till 3 to go to the optometrist to check on my contacts. came back home and my pupils are still dilated right now -__- hella bright.

thinking about that D300s. idk if i wanna drop 1800 on a camera or get a d90 and like some 900 glass. ill wait a few weeks tho and see what canon comes out with. i still dont know if i should stick with canon or switch to nikon cause i already sold my 430ex and my 50mm 1.4. hopefully a 7D or 60D from canon tho =D.



No comments:

Post a Comment